Middle School AthleticsBasketball • Soccer • Volleyball • Flag Football • Track
Athletic Office Hours: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Athletics Office is located at OCPA's Gymnasium
Ms. LeFleur - Athletic Director
All information within the tabs above must be completed before a student may participate in an Orange County Preparatory Middle School Sport:
- Student Information E-Form
- Athletic Agreement E-Form
- Information Consent/General Release Form
- Parent & Athlete Code of Conduct E-Form
- Heads Up: Concussion - Information
- Health Forms, EL2 & EL3 - Print & return hard copies to Athletic Department
We now offer an extended care opportunity for student’s participating in an after-school sport or club program.
On-line pre-registration is required to ensure student can attend on the day of their club/sport for $7.00 per student/per day which includes an afternoon snack.